Tuesday 1 March 2016

BEST OF CLINIQUE


Lately, I have been treating myself a little bit too much. I cannot get enough of buying and trying out new beauty products. As many of you know, Clinique is my all-time favourite brand for beauty products. As a higher end product, their prices are extremely reasonable. From face cream to foundation, I have tried a lot of different Clinique products and have never been disappointed.  I have truly never used a product of theirs that I did not like. I love the confidence that I feel when I use Clinique products; the quality never seems to fail me. 

BLUSHING BLUSH POWDER BLUSH

I adore the Blushing Blush Powder Blush by Clinique in the colour Sunset Glow. If you are looking for a blush that is natural looking, variable in intensity and long wearing this is it! I recently picked up this blush at a Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique and can’t get enough of it. I find this blush quite pigmented, so you can use a little and get a really nice blushed colour. Or, you can use a touch more and increase the intensity of your look. I find that this blush really helps highlight and enhance my skins natural radiance. 




ALL ABOUT SHADOW DUO 

The All About Shadow Duo is a great little eye shadow palette that features two colours that match seamlessly with one-another. I love these duos and I am always amazed at how perfectly the shadows are paired. My current All About Shadow Duo is in the colour 'Like Mink'. I have blue eyes, so I tend to gravitate more towards shadows that are brown-ish. These shadows are perfectly pigmented so you don't need to use a lot, but you can most definitely build them up. Lastly, my favourite thing about these mini palettes is that they last quite a long time. They may be small and compact but you can get more then a couple uses out of them. Obviously. 



CHUBBY STICK SCULPTING HIGHLIGHT

Finally, I am loving the new Chubby Stick Sculpting Hightlight from Clinique. This is a relatively new product and I have heard nothing but great things about it. I personally LOVE this product, it goes on so beautifully. With the winter in full effect, I am a lot paler then usual. Therefore, I prefer a more 'champagne' coloured highlighter for the colder months. I love the colour of this stick and it goes on so silky. I am not a huge fan of creme beauty products, but this highlight is so lightweight and smooth. It is also long-lasting and I love not having to reapply a product throughout the course the day.