Friday 18 March 2016

VICHY HYDRATING DUO


The weather this winter season has been extremely harsh on my skin. It hasn't been overly cold or dry, but despite this my skin is still suffering. I have experienced breakouts, irritation and above all else, dryness. My face has been especially dry and even my old faithfuls weren't cutting it any longer. So I decided to venture away from my usual face products and seek some new ones with heavier hydration. And that is when I discovered Vichy's hydrating products.

The two Vichy products in particular that I have been loving are the Purete Thermale & Eau Thermale. The Purete Thermale is a hydrating and cleansing foaming cream for sensitive skin. The first thing I noticed about this product is how silky and lightweight this cleanser is. This cleanser is also fast acting, I noticed a huge improvement in my skin almost right away. This cleansing solution is so refreshing; it purifies skin, removes make-up and soothes irritation. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is suffering with dry skin!

The next Vichy product that I am loving is the Eau Thermale. I have always been curious about hydrating water based mists. Part because I wondered if they actually worked and part because I thought they may be a huge waste of money. But I decided to bite the bullet and try the Eau Thermale, to see how well it would work with the Purete Thermale. Safe to say I am extremely impressed and quite obsessed with this mineral water. It is so light, incredibly refreshing and it leaves my skin hydrated! This thermal spa water is naturally infused with 15 beneficial minerals & antioxidants to protect skin from harsh environmental irritation. It strengthens its natural defenses and accelerates cellular renewal.

I love how these two products work together, my skin has never felt more hydrated and looked so radient!