Wednesday 16 March 2016

FIORELLI HANDBAG



On the weekend my sister I decided to take a walk through downtown Guelph. We have lived here for close to a year and still hadn't discovered too much of the downtown core. During our walk, we discover this lovely little boutique called the Modern Tourist. It's located right downtown in a cute little corner building with lots of windows and natural light. The Modern Tourist sells mostly luggage from brands such as Lug, Lewis N. Clark, Ricardo, Antler and more. But they also sell a limited number of beautifully crafted handbags. While in there I instantly fell in love with this handbag from Fiorelli. Regularly priced this bag is about $200.00, but was on sale for $75.00. Having randomly waltzed into this store, finding and falling for this bag and discovering it on sale... I knew it must be fate, or that is what I keep telling myself.

This particular bag is the Annaline Heather Mix Grab from Fiorelli in the colour mauve. It is a beautifully finished genuine leather bag with gold hardware. I am not typically a fan of gold hardware but I think it looks really nice against the mauve. I am partial to larger bags, but I love this medium size handbag. In fact, I would say this picture is a bit deceiving its actually quite roomy inside. The inside has a Fiorelli finish in a dark brown and quite a few pockets. I am so excited to introduce this bag into my wardrobe as the weather gets warmer!