Saturday 5 March 2016

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES


I went a little spend-crazy in February, especially with beauty products. I have just been hearing and seeing so many amazing reviews of products online and I couldn't help myself. So I thought I would put together a little post of some of my favourite products that I picked up last month! I have also linked these products below if you are interested in finding out a bit more. Enjoy!

Steve Madden Sunglasses 
For the first time in my life, I have been obsessed with buying sunglasses. I picked up a few pairs this month, but my Steve Madden's are hands-down my favourite. I like sunglasses that are quite big and have a lighter lens; too dark and I feel very disoriented. Also, I tend to go for sunglasses with a sturdy frame because no matter how hard I try, my sunglasses always end up in the bottom of my bag. I really like these Steve Madden sunglasses, I tried to find a link online but didn't have much luck. I picked them up at Winners for about $25. 

Lasting Finish Nude Collection by Kate 
I love the Kate lipsticks by Rimmel London. What I love about these lipsticks are that they are long-lasting and so creamy. I find I only have to reapply a couple times a day and they keep my lips moist. The particular colour that I am loving at the moment is in 042. 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 
I just recently discovered NYX products and have been playing around with a lot of their stuff. One in particular that I am currently loving is their Soft Matte Lip Cream's. First off, these lip creams smell deliciously like vanilla cupcakes. Beyond that, I find that the cream is moisturizing and does not stay sticky like a gloss. Also, the colours are super long lasting. 

Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight
I personally LOVE this product, it goes on so beautifully. With the winter in full effect, I am a lot paler then usual. Therefore, I prefer a more 'champagne' coloured highlighter for the colder months. I love the colour of this stick and it goes on so silky. I am not a huge fan of creme beauty products, but this highlight is so lightweight and smooth. It is also long-lasting and I love not having to reapply a product throughout the course the day. 

NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
I just picked this palette up a few days ago and I am really enjoying playing around with it. The range of colours on this palette is impressive and it's pretty affordable. I also appreciate that this product is quite pigmented and easily blended. I do not need to use a lot of product to achieve my desired look, which for me translate to saving money. Always a good thing.  

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
I am not the biggest fan of perfumes, I tend to gravitate towards light body mists and such. But I could not pass up on this product, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is amazing. This is a scent that I feel would work all-year round and it is great for both day and night. I am not the best at describing scents but if I had to, I would say that this perfume is light, crisp and clean smelling.