Tuesday 22 March 2016

OLLIE & OLIVIA CONTOURING BRUSHES


Do you ever buy something simply for the sake of buying something? I do this way too much, but every so often this impulse pays off. I have quite the extensive makeup collection and one thing I love buying is makeup brushes. I love trying out new brushes and I like to have a good variety. If I am using a lower end product, I will use a cheaper brush and if I am using a higher end product… Well you get it! Anyways, I was at Winners recently and I discovered these Ollie & Olivia Contouring Brushes. The packaging was so pretty and they were really affordable.  So naturally, I couldn’t resist. Pretty packaging aside, I didn’t have high hopes for these brushes. This 3-piece makeup brush set from Ollie & Olivia is actually really decent quality. This brush trio includes an angled blush brush, a buffing brush and a stippling brush. The brushes are super soft and gentle on my skin. They are well designed, durable and don't shed. Overall, I think these brushes are great for everyday makeup application. They do not hold a ton of product and aid in flawless makeup application. Really affordable brushes for a beginner or if your just looking to try something new. I could not find a ton of information about this brand online. But from the looks of it they dabble in a lot of different products, from makeup brushes to teacups!