Tuesday 8 March 2016

HAIR CARE FAVES


After years of bleaching, dying and ironing my hair, I was in need of a hair S.O.S. Back in December I decided to cut my hair short and start-over. Instantly my hair felt so much lighter and healthier, it was amazing. I also decided that I would lay off dying my hair until summer. Luckily after going though a phase of having hideous dark roots, as my hair grew out it started looking more ombre. Starting fresh I knew I had to continue to take care of my hair if I wanted it to stay healthy. So I have spent some time researching and trying out some new products. After a couple of months of trial and error, I thought I would share some of my favourites with you! 

MARC ANTHONY ARGAN OIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER 
I am a fan of Marc Anthony products in general, but this shampoo and conditioner duo is outstanding. IT never fails to leave my hair feeling light and nourished. What is great about this combo is that it is sulfate-free and helps cleanse your hair to rejuvenate and rid of impurities. One of my favourite features of these products is that they help strengthen your hair. Both this shampoo and conditioner work for any hair type, I would highly recommend this product. 

GOT2B MIND BLOWING 
This product is so incredibly time-saving . I only use this product when I am using a blow dryer to dry my hair, which I try not to do too often. If I can, I will usually let my hair air dry to help reduce the amount of heat I am using on it. Due to how thick my hair is, it takes forever to dry! This product helps to reduce drying time and protect your hair when using a blow dryer. When I first picked this product up I thought, 'yah right'. But this is one product that truly works. Inexpensive, good quality and very impressive. 

JOICO IRONCLAD 
I work in an office, so I am forced to do my makeup and hair everyday. This leaves me using heat on my hair 5/7 days of the week. I have been long searching for a good heat protecting product. I was looking for a spray product because I am not the biggest fan of creams and oils. I recently came across Ironclad by Joico and so far I am really impressed. I leaves my hair feeling soft and my hair never feels dry or over processed. 

HASK ARGAN OIL TREATMENT 
Prior to using this product, I had never heard of Hask. My sister actually picked this up and recommended it to me. I try to use this product as least once a month to help condition and revive my hair. This product helps to strengthen, restore, and smooth dry, damaged hair. This argan oil treatment is very hydrating and my hair feels incredibly soft the days following.