Friday 26 February 2016

JUICING


I have been trying to get back into a healthy routine since the New Year. January seemed to drag on and I did not get much accomplished. But with February almost over, I am feeling a lot better about my motivation and the healthy decisions I have been making. A friend of mine recently suggested I try out Juice Plus+ and I am loving it! I haven't had the opportunity to try all of their products, but I have tried a few and I am super impressed!

Juice Plus+ is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 30 different fruits, vegetables and grains, enhancing a healthy diet. Juice Plus+ helps bridge the nutrient gap between what you should eat and what you do eat every day. Not a multivitamin, treatment or cure for any disease, Juice Plus+ is made from quality ingredients carefully monitored from farm to capsule to provide natural nutrients your body needs to be at its best.

Vitamins
So far, I have been using the Vineyard blend. I find that once I started using these, I was sleeping better at night and walking up more refreshed. When my alarm goes off, I can actually get out of bed. With these vitamins you are getting wholefood nutrition, which can be hard to come by. Also, the chewables are amazing and taste really good! It's like healthy candy.


Shakes
I love shakes in the morning, they are so easy, all I have to do is throw it in the blender and I am out the door! Honestly, these shakes are a great meal replacement for any time of day. What I like best about these shakes is that I actually stay full between meals- I don't need to snack. I love the variety of chocolate and vanilla, you can mix these with anything you want!

Find Out More: http://corner.canada.juiceplus.com/content/JuicePlus/en_ca.html