Monday 15 February 2016

BEST OF MARCELLE

I was recently introduced to the Canadian makeup brand Marcelle through a recommendation by a friend. I was looking for a new foundation and they recommended their Flawless Skin-Fusion Foundation. And, I instantly fell for it. The great thing about Marcelle is that their products are of undisputedly high-quality, hypoallergenic and perfume-free. I decided to try some of their other products and have narrowed them down to my top three, check them out below!


FLAWLESS SKIN-FUSION FOUNDATION - This was the first product that I was introduced to through Marcelle. It really sold me on the brand. This foundation truly gives you a flawless finish, which is something I have been searching ages for. The foundation is light and the application is really easy. A little bit of this product, goes a long way! This is an oil-free foundation that lasts all-day long. 

BLACKEST BLACK DIP PEN - I love a liquid eyeliner and this is by-far the best of the best. This eyeliner goes on very black, which I like because you don't have to layer. As well, I have small eyes and sometimes I run into issues with my eyeliner transferring. This eyeliner drys quickly and stays in place all day. The tip of the Dip Pen is an ultrafine-tipped wand. Which again, makes the application of this eyeliner a lot easier. 

MONOCHROMATIQUE BLUSH (CORAIL) - The texture of this blush is velvety, which makes the application very smooth. It is not overly pigmented, which I prefer in a blush because it is less intense and gives a more natural look. The Monochromatique blush in Corail gives you the perfect flush colour for day and night. 

(Dip Pen Eyeliner (Blackest Black), Monochromatique Blush (Corail), Flawless Skin-Fusion Foundation (Ivory).