Thursday 4 February 2016

LIP THERAPY



With the winter season in full effect, I find my lips in need of some major therapy. For a long time I have been fully committed to my eos lip balm, specifically the vanilla mint. But, over time I have come to realize that although these products prevent chapped lips, they don’t help nourish and moisturize as much as I would like. I still find my lips relatively scaly and dry during the cold winter months.

Enter C.O. Bigelow; I started using their Rose Salve after hearing a lot of great things about it on other beauty blogs. Not the biggest fan of the scent, I switched over a lip trio that I was gifted. I am absolutely hooked on these three C.O. Bigelow products, my lips have never been more nourished and smooth. Check them out below! 




C.O. Bigelow Mentha Ultra Lip Shine

C.O. Bigelow - Cinnamint Supreme 2X Lip Shine


C.O. Bigelow - My Favorite Night Balm