Wednesday 24 February 2016

PAYDAY WISH LIST


MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer
I have been in search for a new powdered highlighter for some time. I typically go for the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish baked highlighter in Global Glow. But with the winter weather upon us, I am not as tanned as I typically get in the summer. So I thought I would try a product that is more illuminating, rather than giving off a warm-glow. I have been hearing really great things about this product and I am eager to try it out. 


Chuck Taylor All Star
These shoes are probably at the top of my 'Payday Wish List'. Converse have been around forever and in the past I have never really been drawn to them. But lately I've been seeing a lot of fellow beauty/fashion bloggers working these shoes into their daily wardrobe. And now, I really want a pair! 


Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
If you follow my blog you know how much I love lip products. A friend of mine recently recommended this product and I can see why. I have been reading some really great reviews of this liquid lipstick online. I haven't experimented with Kat Von D products in the past, so I am really excited to try this out. 


Sculpting Contour Chubby Stick
I am a huge advocate for any and all Clinique beauty products. I have truly never used a product of theirs that I did not like. I love the confidence that I feel when I use Clinique products, the quality never seems to fail me. I have been trying my hand at contouring and I heard that the Sculpting Contour Chubby Stick pairs nicely with the Sculpting Highlight Chubby Stick. I have been using the Sculpting Highlight Chubby Stick for ages so I am excited to pair the two together. 


Plus Kate Strappy Bodysuit


Plus Kate Woven Tie Up Shift Dress
A lot of the London-based bloggers that I follow are always raving about Boohoo. Their clothing is cutting-edge, good quality and it is totally affordable. I don't usually tend to online shop, but I recently discovered Boohoo's Plus Size Clothing. Believe it or not, finding trendy clothing anything about a size 12 on-line or in-store... is hard! I adore this strappy bodysuit and fun little black dress. 

(Click any of the above items and shop!)