Monday 22 February 2016

WORTH THE HYPE


One drugstore brand that I have been absolutely loving lately is Maybelline. I am not blown away by all of their products, but there are quite a few that I think are definitely worth the hype. I mean, there’s a reason why Maybelline is the number one cosmetic company in the world. It has a long history, it’s available in 129 countries, it’s affordable and it's of good quality. I thought today I would share my ‘Top Three’ Maybelline products that are totally worth the hype. 

THE FALSIES PUSH-UP DRAMA
This is a relatively new product from Maybelline and it is amazing! I think this is my favourite Maybelline product to-date. I have been wearing it non-stop since I first discovered it and I cannot tell you the number of times that people have ask if I was wearing false lashes. I like how the product goes on thick, so you do not have to apply it a bunch of times. It is also long-lasting, which is something I look for in a beauty product. My only complaint about this product is the application brush.  


COLOR TATTOO METAL BY EYE STUDIO 
This product is really great value for your money! I have always strayed away from cream shadows because they usually set in creases and cause my eyeliner to transfer. I had been hearing great things about this product, so I thought I would give it a try. I am so impressed by this shadow, truly. My favourite shade is Barely Branded from the metal collection. The texture of this product is light and the application is really smooth. It is not sticky and most importantly it does not cause my eyeliner to transfer, which is the worst! People with small eyes will catch my drift. 



INSTANT AGE REWIND CONCEALER 
I have been on the hunt for a new concealer for ages. I am the type of person that when I find something I like, I commit. But I can honestly say that I had yet to find a concealer that I wanted to commit to, until I came across this product. I have seen & heard so many great things about this product from other Bloggers & Youtubers. What I love most about this product is that it is lightweight; most concealers I find are too cakey and heavy. It is also really affordable, but doesn’t lack in quality. I am not the biggest fan of the application sponge end, but this product is too good to be deterred by that. Check it out!