Thursday 15 December 2016

DECEMBER IPSY

I have been subscribing to ipsy since September 2016, after hearing really great things about it. I used to subscribe to Glossybox, but found it became too much of a financial commitment. There are definitely a few comparisons that can be made with regards to these beauty subscriptions. A few things I liked about Glossybox were the sample sizes were bigger and the products varied more so compared to ipsy. This being said, since subscribing I have noticed that the products have got increasingly better with ipsy. More mid-range product samples have been included in recent months. Overall, I am pretty happy with my subscription and it is at a price point that I feel comfortable with.

I thought this month in celebration of #blogmas and in the spirit of posting as much as possible, I would share with you all what I received in my December glam bag! Enjoy xxo!


OUAI Wave Spray 
A little bit about the product: This weightless mist leaves your hair looking perfectly undone, without feeling dry or crunchy.


tarte Maracuja Oil 
A little bit about the product: This multitasking oil leaves your skin quenched, nourished, and dewy—not shiny.


Jersey Shore Cosmetics Moisture Rich Hydrating Balm
A little bit about the product: This completely organic formula includes Sunflower oil, cocoa butter, and coconut oil moisturizing even the driest and most chapped winter lips.


OFRA Bliss Eye Shadow/Highlighter 
A little bit about the product: This shimmering champagne shade glides onto lids and adds a hint of holiday sparkle to every look. This eye shadow/highlighter has incredible staying power and a soft texture!


Ciate London Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick
A little bit about this product: This matte liquid lipstick is creamy and moisturizing, it dries down to a soft finish that lasts and lasts.