Sunday 18 December 2016

BENEFIT: DOLLY DARLING



Dolly Darling is a limited-edition makeup gift set released by Benefit for the holiday season! This set comes wrapped & ready to give in a collectible doll-head tin. Gift sets are the perfect gift to give or receive during the holiday season and usually come at a really good deal. I was gifted this Benefit set earlier in the month and these products quickly became apart of my everyday makeup routine. And so, I thought I would share my thoughts on the products included below! 




I'm not sure that there is one bad thing to be said about the Roller Lash Mascara from Benefit. This curling and lifting mascara helps to achieve that wide-eyed look that we all desire. I love the brush that comes with this mascara and appreciate that this product doesn't clump, just lengthen! 


I'm not incredibly skilled when it comes to contouring and that is part of why I love this Hoola Matte Bronzer from Benefit. This product gives my skin a dusty, natural looking tan that flatters my skin tone any time of the year. I use this product for a subtle natural contour during the day, but it can also be built upon for a more sculpted contour. 


I've been battling to find the perfect eyebrow product for years. I have pretty thick eyebrows and find that using a pencil or potted product often make them look too intense. The Gimme Brow gel works really well for me, it keeps my eyebrows under control and the subtle tint keeps them looking even and full.  


This is not the first time I have featured this product on my blog and it certainly won't be the last. I love the Porefessional Pore Minimizing Balm, it works wonders! I have always struggled with large pores and this is my go-to product in minimizing the look of them. I use it everyday as a primer, I love the velvety texture and staying power of this product. 

*This gift set has been discontinued, but each product can be individually purchased.*