Sunday 4 December 2016

NO7 DUO

I've never been one to stick to the same face regime. My face is normal/combination and I've never really struggled with acne or dryness. So there are a lot of different options out there for me and I really enjoy trying new products. No7 is a face product line developed by Boots, a leading UK pharmacy, health and beauty retailer. More recently, I have noticed these products being sold in Shoppers Drug Mart's in Canada. I've been curious to try out their products for awhile, so I thought I finally would. So far, I have been really impressed by quality of the products I have tried. With the weather getting colder, I've been using the Beautiful Skin Day Cream for dry/very dry skin and the Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for normal/dry skin.

I love this product, the consistency reminds me of Ponds Cold Cream which is one of my all-time favourites. It's a light, non-pore blocking formula enriched with rosehip oil to smooth dry areas. I also really appreciate that this moisturizer has an SPF of 15 and is hypo-allergenic. This product us also non-greasy and adsorbs quickly, which I really appreciate in a moisturizer.



Typically, I am not a huge fan of cleansing foams but I have grown to love this one. This cleanser is so light weight and feels extremely delicate on my skin. This soap-free formula removes make-up and tightens pores which works great for someone with large pores. I love how this cleanser leaves my face feeling clean and radiant.