Tuesday 6 December 2016

LUSETA BEAUTY

By this point most of you know the journey I have been on over the last year to repair my hair to its former glory. During the process I have spent a lot of money on high end and lower end products for my hair. It got to a point where I was sick of spending so much money for little reward. I just wasn't seeing the results that I was hoping for.

A couple of months ago, I received a sample of the LUSETA Argan Oil Hair Masque. This hair masque is a treatment for damaged, weak and colour-treated hair. My hair certainly fits that profile, so I thought I would give it a try. This masque is to be used after shampooing and is to be left on for about five minutes. As directed, it says to use this masque once a week for intensive repair and moisture infusion. Since trying this product, it has quickly become a part of my Sunday night routine in preparing for the week ahead.



After using this product, my hair instantly looked healthier and felt lighter. A little bit of this product goes a long way and it never leaves your hair feeling oily. I've had issues before with hair masks and leave-in conditioners making my hair feel oily for days after. Argan Oil does amazing things for your hair and a lot of beauty/hair companies have introduced argan oil products into their line. By far, this is one of my favourite argan oil products!

Check out some other LUSETA products I've got my eye on below!

http://www.lusetabeauty.com/