Wednesday 10 February 2016

BOOKS, BOOKS & BOOKS


This post is dedicated to those books that I could not put down in the last while. I love to read, but I am also the type of person who goes through reading "phases". I could go two months without reading, but as soon as I pick up one good book... I become obsessed, all I want to do is read and I fly through five books in two weeks before I go another two months without reading at all. As you can probably tell, I am currently going through the "I can't stop" phase of my reading habit. So, I thought I would share with all of you some of my favourite books at the moment. Enjoy! xx


BROOKLYN
This is probably my all-time favourite book. In the beginning, I was not sure if it fit my usual tastes, but I was quickly proven wrong. Started out slow with this book, but then I couldn't put it down. I adore a good love story. I'm such a sucker.

ME BEFORE YOU
I recently saw the trailer for the movie adaption of this book and immediately went out to buy this book. Heartbreaking, truthful and so incredibly engaging, I read this book in a day.

WHAT ALICE FORGOT
This book was an absolute roller coaster and I honestly did not know how it was going to end. The idea of having to discover oneself is terrifying and this book does a great job of conveying that.

COME AWAY WITH ME
Again, heartbreaking. I just can't. Read this book.

WHY NOT ME?
I adore Mindy Kaling, she is my spirit animal. I honestly think I like this book better than the first. But you be the judge, read both of her books! I promise you will not be disappointed. An easy and fun read!