Friday 12 February 2016

ANNABELLE, ANNABELLE

My newly discovered and current obsession is Annabelle lip liners. I have never been one to spend a lot of money on lip products. So I am constantly on the lookout for affordable, but good quality pieces. I find glosses too sticky, lipsticks too creamy and I've never found a stain that I like. I like the matte look of a lip liner, the stay and the subtle stain.

I have tried both the self-sharpening and the regular lip liners. I much prefer the regular lip liner and I find that the product last a lot longer. These lip liners are waterproof, so they last a couple of hours without reapplying. The Annabelle lip liners are creamy which makes it much easier to apply. The only downside that I see to lip liners is that they are not at all nourishing, so it is important to keep those smackers moisturized before use. I sometimes use lip balm as a base before use, but this can effect the stay of the liner. Finally, the pigmentation of these liners is amazing. You definitely don't have to worry about touch ups with Annabelle lip liners.

My favourite shades: Buff, Natural Rose & Spice