Tuesday 26 April 2016

ROC SKIN CARE DUO


ROC HYDRA+ ANTI-FATIGUE

As you may know, I have been well into skincare products as of late. I swear I can feel myself being drawn to the skincare section anytime I walk into a drugstore.  Lately, I have been hearing really great things about the quality and effectiveness of ROC products so I thought I would try a few products out. The Hydra+ Anti-Fatigue promises to reduce signs of fatigue for a more radiant skin. With lack of sleep and stress I often see changes in my skin and so I have been looking for an effective anti-fatigue product. I am so impressed by this product; the cream is rich and leaves my skin feeling well hydrated.  This face cream also absorbs into my skin fast which is great when you’re layering products. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quick pick-me-up on those tired and stressful days. 

ROC DOUBLE ACTION EYE MAKEUP REMOVER

This product… is unreal! I have long been searching for a good waterproof make-up remover and I finally have. This makeup remover is very gentle and ideal for anyone with sensitive skin. This makeup remover is for eye makeup, but I use it to remove all of my makeup. It is a touch more expensive then the removers I usually use, but it is so worth it. It removes all traces of makeup so easily, it is almost unbelievable. Get this product, seriously!