Tuesday 5 April 2016

THE PALETTE POST

NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette


First off, I am extremely pleased with the quality of this affordable drugstore product. This palette offers a really good range of shades to accommodate different skin tones. There are four highlighting shades and four bronzing shades within this palette. I find the included shades to be quiet pigmented, you certainly do not need a lot of product for desired effect. The offering of colours helps to ensure a well blended and natural looking face. Overall, I think this is a great product fro beginners and experts alike! Oh, I also appreciate that you can refill the different shades at a really affordable price!

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette


Most of you are probably sick of people raving about the Naked palettes. But I have just discovered Naked 2 and I am so impressed. I love the range of shadows offered in these palettes and specific to Naked 2, I love the pinky hues. The eye shadows are extremely pigmented and you do not need to use a lot of this product. This is always important to me when I invest in more expensive, higher-end products because I want it to last.

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes


I love this cute little portable eye contour kit from Benefit. The eye shadows are really pigmented, they last all day and do not crease. The shadows are also really easy to apply and blend beautifully. I love that you can use this palette for a light natural look or build it up for a night out. The only flaw with this palette is that it comes with one shade of concealer and it is way too dark for my skin tone. It feels wasteful that I can't use the concealer for this palette, so it would be awesome if there were more of a selection.