Tuesday 12 April 2016

SPRING SCENTS


In my opinion, perfumes are one of those products that you get what you pay for. I used to love body sprays and mists as a kid. Maybe I over did it, but I cannot stand these smells any longer. I feel as if you can sense if a perfume is cheap from the smell. Or perhaps, I just don't like the way these perfumes settle and smell on myself. Anyways not to over complicate anything, I just enjoy a higher end perfume product. More specifically, I like a light, flowery perfume scent. Check out my top three scents for Spring below!
Light Blue by DOLCE&GABANNA

This is the perfect scent for Spring/Summer. This clean, crisp perfume is by far my favourite at the moment. This scent will definitely last you the work day and you do not need a lot of product. The packaging is pretty basic, a frosted bottle with a blue lid. I like to display my perfumes so I prefer a 'prettier' bottle, but this scent is just too good to pass up. 


Si by Giorgio Armani

I would consider this perfume to be quite heavy. The one thing about this perfume that stands out the most is its longevity, it lingers forever. It's a very feminine and classy smelling perfume. I prefer to use this perfume for special occasions opposed to everyday wear. 

Chance By Chanel 

This a a beautiful light, floral scent. I find it to be very feminine and mature. This is an nice scent for everyday wear due how airy and light it is. Chance by Chanel is really a classic perfume.