Wednesday 28 September 2011

Product Review : Go 360 Clean . . .


I am not one to do product reviews about anything really. But recently I was in a Winners store and was looking for a new facial cleanser. Always having used multiple different products from Clean and Clear, I wanted something different. And to be honest, I had never really seen much difference in my skin using these products before. So basically, I wanted something new. That is when I stumbled upon a display of L'oreal Paris facial Cleansers; and I literally mean stumble upon, I almost ate it!! Anyways I was looking at a bunch of different ones and found this go 360 clean cleanser. I really like the idea of the little gel facial scrubber it comes with, and it's pretty cute. Anyways, I bought it for six dollars and I am telling you it is the greatest product I have ever used on my skin. I will feel a pimple coming on one day and then use this product and I swear to God that the next day there is not a single trace of it anymore. I don't know if it is the actual cleanser or the neat little scrubber, but what ever it is... IT WORKS! I really like the smell of it too, it is like a really clean and fresh tea tree oil smell. The only neg I have discovered it does tend to dry out skin, but this can be attributed to using to often or not following up with a moisturizer. I have been a victim to both. Anyways, enough about this freaking cleanser. But if you are looking for something new I would really recommend this!!