Friday 1 March 2013

HOW MUCH DOES YOUR FACE COST ?

 
Hey Everyone,
 
 
As an avide blogger I am constantly searching and admiring other people's blogs. Lately, a lot of you have been creating post around the title, "How Much Does Your Face Cost?". Literally, breaking down what products you use on a daily bases and figuring how much they cost. Once that it achieved the total cost of your "face" is listed.
 
 
Thinking this would be a lot of fun I have created my own post of how much my face costs. Creating this post was a lot of fun... Well, until I discovered the total. These products are only the basics, so I could only imagine how much my whole make-up bag is worth. That we will never know because I vow to never put myself through that. Nor anything similar to this post, ever again.
 
 
Check out how much Vicki's face costs below.
 
 
 
 
The Basics. Products that I use on a daily basis; I tend to save some products specifically for going out or special occasions.
 
 
Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind - $10.00
 
 
Benefit - High Beam - $26.00
 
 
Annabelle - Eyeshadow (Aura) - $5.00
 
 
Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Dollface) - $26.00
 
 
Annabelle - Eyebrow Pencil (Blond) - $4.00
 
 
Too Faced - Lip Injection Extreme - $28.00
 
 
Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Concealer - $10.00
 
 
Sephora - Color Lip Last (Go For Pink!) - $12.00
 
 
Sephora - Le Waterproof Mascara - $12.00
 
 
Marcelle - Eyeliner - $12.00
 
 
--Vicki's Face Total : $145.00--