Wednesday 27 February 2013

SOAKING UP SOAP & GLORY . . .

Finally, an end to a long and drawn-out journey. For years I have been seeking the much sought after "perfect" beauty product. The product that you couldn't live without, the product that makes you so loyal that you wouldn't dare even contemplating trying something new. Lucky for me in finding that one true beauty product I was introduce to a whole extraordinary line. Soap & Glory.
 
 
Never have I wanted to share a product line with all of you more then this particular brand. Not only is the packaging fun but there is also a timeless appeal. As most of you know I have a deep admiration for anything vintage and I was truthfully first drawn to Soap & Glory simply because I loved the 50's-esque styling of their line.
 
After using their products and looking further into the mission of the company I have become an advocate and dedicated customer of this brand. These products are made in the UK and are free of animal cruelty. Also, each product is accompanied with a really unique and catchy title which you will be able to explore more below.
 
The only place in Canada that I have been able to find and purchase Soap & Glory is at Shoppers Drug Mart. As well, I have only been able to try a select few products as the whole line is not offered at these stores. So far I have got both my mom, sister and roommate hooked on Soap & Glory; maybe you too?
 
Check out the Soap & Glory products I have tried thus far and what I think of them! Enjoy!
 
CATCH A WRINKLE IN TIME
 
 
Religiously after my morning scrub I apply a small amount of this day moisturizer to my face. You really do not need a lot to achieve that re-energizer, moistured look. I have tried a lot of face moisturizers that usually leave my face feeling oily and shiny. I have not encountered any issue with this moisturizer. Well, unless you can count softer and beautifuler looking skin.
 
THE GREATEST SCRUB OF ALL
 
 
This facial exfoliator was the first product I discovered of Soap & Glory. I have never used any other product that has cleansed and cleared-up my skin as well as this product. It is truly a miracle worker.
 
CLEAN, GIRLS
 
 
This is the only body wash that I have tried thus far of Soap & Glory. I really like it, the smell is very clean and the packaging is really fun. Also true to its description it leaves my skin feeling SO soft.
 
SEXY MOTHER PUCKER
 
 
One of my favorite inventions ever is lip plumpers. I don't think I could live without them, definitely a necessity in my make-up bag. This is the Extreme-Plump clear gloss by Soap & Glory. Using this product I truly notice my lips become fuller and well, plump. You can get this particular product in a number of different colours as well!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed looking over my favorite Soap & Glory products.
I would highly recommend trying out this line to anyone looking for quality products at a reasonable price!
 
-Vicki