Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Pursuit Of Beauty . . .

So as many of you may know from reading my blog. I am totally and absolutely in LOVE with the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. I mean not only are the costume's amazing, the venue spectacular, and the woman beautiful. But it also provides girls like myself with excitement and also some sort of hopefulness that maybe one day we will all be that beautiful.

So I thought I would share with you today my favourite looks from the show! There are so many great ones.

Oh, and I hope you like my new Winter-ized format!!


Candice Swanepoel , my favourite angel of them all. Of course opening the show and looking amazing in this purple number!
Ah, I love, love, love the wings on for this number.

Behati. Another one of my favourite! I love the almost cartoon feel to this outfit.

Alessandra. This is my ultimate favourite.

Candace, again. Almost a 1800's feel.

Lily. The PINK portion of the show is always my favourite. Its so much fun.


All done until next year.

So those were my select favourites from the show. Just a quick update for you all. I felt compelled to share. I hope you all watch next year and if you missed this year check out http://www.cbs.com/shows/victorias_secret/
Where you can see more photos and videos.