Monday 7 November 2011

These Are A Few Of My FALL-vorite Things..

 Ah, it's that time of the year again. Fall. My absolute favorite season here in Canada; colder weather and fallen leaves are what I live for and are the only reason why I can stand the horrifically long winters. I have been reading a lot of blogs and magazine's lately that have discussed fall fashions and beauty products. Being so passionate about fall, I decided to compile a list of things that I love about this season. Hope you enjoy and maybe try some of these things out for yourself...


Ah, Tim Horton's a commodity here for us Canadians. It is at this time of the year when they reveal their oh, so longed for pumpkin spice dounuts, timbits, and muffins. But best of all is their pumpkin spice teas! So yummy, warm and festive. A must try for us Canadians!

Expressionists by Gucci Westman for Revlon
Oh, how excited this line has got me!! I love glitter and sparkles and flash! And Expressionist by Gucci Westman for Revlon, is all about the flash. A truly awesome line of products and affordable!
Maybelline New York Limited Edition Blush in Ravishing Rouge
This colour titled, "Ravishing Rouge" by Maybelline New York is a limited addition and is perfect for this season. I absolutely love this color and it looks amazing on.

The Victoria Secret Fashion Show! I absolutly love this fashion show and it always airs during the fall! Watch it this year November 29th.


I am all about the bold lips. During the summer we are expected to wear lights, and coral colours but in the fall! We are free to experiment with all sorts of dark colours.

 
How to ward off those cold days? Three words. BIG, COMFY SWEATERS.


Leather Leggings. <3



I love the look of Urban Outfitters Turban Wrap. Time to keep those ears warm! :)



Thanksgiving....


And of course fallen leaves!!

Hope you enjoyed this post and enjoy the beautiful season of fall!!

xox Vicki.