Tuesday 11 October 2011

Beauty, Beauty, Beauty . . .



Hey everyone! So as most of you may know I am obsessed with beauty blogs/vlogs. I spend a little too much time watching Youtube videos and checking out amazing blogs. I have literally watched millions of videos from tons of different channels but there are only 5 at the moment that I watch religiously. So I thought I would share them with you all. . .

So here are my top 5 favorite Youtube Channels/Blogs!

FIVE

So this is a channel that I have just recently discovered. Ugly Face Of Beauty, I really enjoy this channel for her Hauls as they are very informative and kinda comical. She has so much enthusiasm and is just a lot of fun to watch.



FOUR

The HRH collection. The HRH collection has a lot of "Get Ready With Me" videos that I really enjoy as well as a lot of OOTD's. I feel her videos are more geared towards fashion so if that is what you are looking for in a Vlog I would suggest checking it out! I really love her blog so much, there is a lot to see and it is really cute and fun!  She also has her own amazing line of jewellery that is amazing so if you get the chance you should definitely check that out as well! You can shop with her from her blog or youtube account!



THREE

Andrea's Choice! She is just so much fun to watch she always has so much energy in her videos and she really is original. If you love DIY as I do, they you NEED to check out this channel! She is amazing and so much FUN! She definitely has the most informative videos I have ever watched and she takes you step by step on a lot of things which is really appreciative.



TWO

Daniella Christina. She is really sweet individual who has a lot of informative and everyday vlogs. She is really great and I enjoy a lot of the stuff she posts. Like I said she does a lot of everyday looks, make up and general chit chat. She is really down to earth and very enjoyable to watch. She also has a singing channel which I will link below as well and she is very talented! Check her out!



ONE

Beauty Crush. Finally, my favorite vlog/blog is Beauty Crush! She has an amazing collection of OOTD's, How To's, Hauls, and just everything. She is really dedicated to her channel and it shows. She is constantly uploading new videos and is just truly amazing. I have watched every single one of her videos and they are just so fun and so enjoyable. She really knows what she is talking about and is extremely gorgeous. She is great and I think you need to just check her out for yourself! SERIOUSLY, do it! Hahah! Enjoy!




Hope you all enjoyed this and you should really check these channels and blogs out!