Friday 24 June 2016

CAVANA SPA

In celebration of my best friends birthday, we headed to Cavana Spa in Orilla for a much needed spa day. It is not often that I get the chance to have a spa day. As a recent graduate desperately trying to pay off student loans, I cannot justify it. But a special day calls for a special celebration!

Cavana Spa is absolutely gorgeous, one of the nicest I have ever been to. The spa is located within a beautifully converted old home. The landscape is impeccable and the home very inviting. I was even more blown away upon entering the spa. The interior is beautifully crafted with a modern Victorian look. Between being offer a glass of wine upon entrance, the sparkling chandeliers and luxurious Victorian furniture; I was in heaven.


I decided that I would get a manicure because well, I really needed one! Everyone working at the spa was so nice and attentive. The esthetician who gave me my manicure was even more lovely and did an impeccable job. She used an almond scrub and lotion on my hand that worked miracles; I have horribly dry hands.

Overall, going to the Cavana Spa was a really great experience and I intend to return.. Well, one day.

For more info: Cavana Spa