Tuesday 3 February 2015

New Products: Face


What better time to start a new face regimen, then the beginning of a brand new year. There are a bunch of different products I have been curious to try lately and I've been picking up a few things here & there. With the winter upon us, I am finding my face to be extremely dry. Even with my regular face regimen, this dryness will not subside. So, I have recently been on the hunt for new face products and I thought I would share with you some products I am excited to try. I've heard great things about all these products and hope that they will help out with my dry skin. If you have tried any of these products before, be sure to comment! And of course, I will be posting reviews on each of the products soon.. 




I have been wanting to try a new exfoliate for awhile now. This is a relatively new product and I have heard nothing but good things about it. It is infused with Southernwood, which is an active natural that helps block out what's not good for your skin and keep what is. 


It has been a cold winter her in Canada and my skin has become really dry. This is another Aveeno product that I have head all good things about. I am excited to try this moisturizer paired with the night cream and exfoliate. What I appreciate about this product is that it has a SPF of 30 which is important, even in winter. 


This is another product from the Aveeno Fresh Essential product line. I have never been one to use both a day & night cream. But in my research I have found the benefits of using both a day & night cream. This formula helps to replenish the natural moisture barrier of your skin while you sleep. Which was a huge selling point for my dry and flaky skin. 


I have been on a hunt for a new liquid foundation the last couple of months. I have kind of played the field when it comes to foundation and have never found one that I can see myself settling down with. I decided to splurge and try the Even Better foundation from Clinique. I have to admit, it was worth the money. The great thing about this product is a little bit goes a long way. The coverage is amazing and leaves my skin looking incredibly even all day long. I don't know if I could ever stray from this product, it is amazing! 


I am a big fan of Sally Beauty Supply stores. This is a relatively recent discovery for me. They have an amazing selection of both hair and beauty products. I stumbled across this finishing powder and thought I would give it a try. I am very impressed by this product and the natural glow it finishes my face with. 


I am a big fan of highlighters and have grown sick of my benefit liquid highlighter. This is another product that I picked up at Sally's and I am really excited to try it. 


I have had my eye on this palette from Benefit for a while now. I am not a huge fan of wearing eye shadow everyday and usually reserve it for going out. But I have wanted something easy and natural looking for everyday. I am excited to try this out! 

-Vicki