Friday 6 February 2015

February Obsessions...


I thought I would make a quick post of some things that I am loving for the month of February. I love sharing my discovers with you all. Check them out below... 


Though I am close, I have not yet finished this book. Can I say that Grace Helbig is not only a genius but fabulously saucy. Her humor is so on point and she is incredibly relatable. This book is insightful and frank, which I find refreshing. There is a lot to be learnt from this book and I would recommend it to anyone. 


I am finally escaping student living of basement apartments and under code buildings. I am moving into a condo with my sister in a couple of weeks. I am so excited and cannot stop buying things! I will most definitely be doing a home decor haul once I am all moved in. But I did want to share with you all this gorgeous clock. The frame of this clock is a gorgeous blush pink. It was also very reasonably priced and is from Edinburgh Clock Co. 


I got these adorable Kate Spade bow earrings from a friend and I am completely taken with them. 


I have had a Pandora bracelet for a couple of years now but more recently have become obsessed with buying charms. Of course, this isn't the greatest obsession for a struggling student... But I cannot help myself. I adore the floral themed charms and my favorite has to be the rose garden (pink). 


I feel as if most girls in the beauty blogging industry love Lush. I am no exception to this; I love Lush. I am hooked on this natural exfoliate at the moment. (There bath bombs are also... the bomb)


I got this gorgeous Fossil watch from my sister for Christmas; I love pairing it with my Pandora bracelet. Since getting this watch I have spent a lot of time browsing this website in classes. And I now have more then a few bookmarked on my computer... 


I have blogged about this perfume in the past. Just recently, I have become more obsessed with perfumes. Through all of the different scents I have tried, this one will forever be my favorite.