Friday 14 November 2014

Time Managment?

Time; the one thing I have never been able to get a handle on. I cannot believe it has been three long months since my last blog post. I say "long" but in actuality these three months have gone by incredibly fast! I have not been avoiding my blog in anyway; I have just been busy. Busy, putting myself through school, working on myself and discovering new opportunities. Ideally, I wish I would have been able to manage my time more effectively and made time for the things I love. Things I love like this blog. This blog has been a great outlet for me over the years and it will continue to be. As previously mentioned in this post I've been working on myself. It is this work that has made me  the happiest I have ever been. Since the beginning of this year, I have been on a journey. And it is a journey, I am excited to share with you all here. Stay tuned... 
 
WARNING: This picture is irrelevant to this post. But, it's just so darn cute!!