Tuesday 29 July 2014

DENIM HEAVEN


Lately I have been obsessed with trying to make my own "destroyed" denim shorts. I have been seeing them everywhere and everyone is wearing them. As a student on a budget, I don't have the time nor money to look for those perfect pair of jean shorts. I am very particular of what I am looking for and I don't have a lot of money to waste... So I thought, why not make my own? I never seem to throw out jeans and over the years have acquired quite a collection.After spending hours looking through YouTube videos on DIY demin shorts. I finally found two perfect videos that helped me in my quest. I thought I would share these videos with all of you. If I have one piece of advice; measure a billion times and cut once!! Check out the videos and my DIY "destroyed" denim shorts below! 

How to cut high waisted jean shorts: 

How to destroy your denim: 



My destroyed denim shorts: