Friday 25 November 2016

TOP 5: THE FACE SHOP

I go through phases with beauty products, I get really jazzed about a product or brand and I fully commit to it until something else catches my eye.

One brand in particular that I really like at the moment is The Face Shop. This is a relatively recent discovery, though I may have mentioned them before. I could spend hours in these stores looking through all their products. They literally have a fix for any skincare/beauty concern you may have. I have decided to narrow it down to my top five The Face Shop products at the moment.



I use this BB Cream almost everyday, it is perfect for a non-fussy daytime makeup look. This BB Cream provides ample coverage and gives my skin a vibrant glow. I am a huge fan of the dewy/glow look and this definitely helps to achieve this. Another great thing about this product is that it is moisturizing, which is great for those winter months.


If you can't tell already, I am a huge fan of highlighting and glow. I used to be very into the matte makeup look, but recently this has changed. Deciding that the Intensive Glow BB Creme just wasn't enough glow, I picked up the Highlighter Beam. This is a great product if you are a fan of High Beam from Benefit and it's a lot less expensive. What I also like about this product compared to High Beam is that it is a lot lighter and much easier to blend. Typically, I will use this product as a highlighter or I will mix it in with my foundation.


I more recently discovered sheet face masks and I much prefer them over other masks. What is really great about all of these face masks from The Face Shop is that they are $2. How could you resist? I usually end up with more then I can carry by the end of my shop. This is one of my favourite sheet masks of theirs and I actually see the results. The serum in this sheet mask contains pearl powder which brightens and moisturizes dull skin.


Of course I had to include another one of these light-as-air sheet masks to my Face Shop favourites. The serum in this mask contains Vitamin C and leaves skin looking radiant. These masks are great for when the weather starts to get cold and your skin gets dull/dry.


Finally is the Rice Water Bright cleansing foam from The Face Shop. This gentle cleansing foam is made with rice water and moringa oil. It leaves my skins feeling soft, clean and incredibly smooth. This cleanser is not great in fighting acne or blackheads, but is great for dry skin. It is an everyday cleanser that leaves your skin bright and radiant.