Friday 3 January 2014

NEW YEAR, NEW SCENT...


Finally, the new year is here! Christmas is such a busy time and when it is all said and done it's hard not to feel a little bit exhausted. That being said, I am very excited to get back to blogging. I have received and picked up so many different things over the last couple of months and I am dying to share them all with you.
I have never been a huge fan of perfumes; but lately I cannot get enough of them! With so many amazing sales over the holidays I could not resist discovering some new scents.


SCENT'S I LOVE

 Beyonce - Heat


Beyonce - Pulse


Channel - Chance


Aeropostale - Bayla, Hailey


Bath & Body Works - Carried Away, Twilight Woods

SCENT'S I WANT


Lady Gaga - Fame


 Chanel - No. 5



Bond No.9 Central Park South

If anyone has any suggestions as to what your favourite perfumes are leave a comment. I love to discover new brands and products!