Sunday 25 December 2011

Chirtsmas, Christmas Time Is Here . . .

Good evening all!! I just wanted to take some time out of the holiday rush to wish you all a very merry Christmas. Keep safe and I hope that Santa is good to you this year. Spend your holidays surrounded by those who you love and make many memories. Give, Receive, Drink and be Merry!

Below I wanted to share some of my Christmas favourites. Take a look! Have a laugh!

A holiday classic. Thank you SNL!

Hallelujah, Holy Shit.. Where's the Tylenol.. <3

I love the original. But common.. It's RDJ. How could you not love it!
Never, has anyone been so excited about the prospect of Santa.

No, I am not Jewish. But this song.. Kinda makes me wish I was..

 
Keepin' it classy.

To all, have yourself a merry little Christmas.

I will be talking to you all in the New Year. I am sure I will have a bundle of stories as I am heading off to Niagara with the two best/craziest people in the world. It is sure to be one helluva time!

-Vicki xxo