Wednesday 23 April 2014

DRUG STORE SAVER . . .

In the midst of my third year as a post-secondary student, I have learned a few things along the way. One in particular that I have talked to before is saving money. I love my make-up and of course there are certain items and brands that I sometimes splurge on. But with money tight and a not-so disposable income any more... I've learned to adapt. Over the last couple of years I have become friendlier with drug store brands. I've came across great product and horrible products. But I'll take the good with the bad if it means saving some money here and there. I thought I would share with you all my favourite drug store products and brands!

What's your favourite drug store brand?

MAYBELLINE - DREAM MATTE MOUSSE


ANNABELLE - LIP PENCIL (Buff & Rose)


RIMMEL - KATE LIPSTICKS 


COVERGIRL - TRU BLEND (Powder)


MAYBELLINE - ROCKET VOLUM' EXPRESS


COVERGIRL - TRU BLEND (Foundation) 


MAYBELLINE - DREAM BOUNCY BLUSH


ANNABELLE - EYEBROW PENCIL


L'OREAL - SUPER SLIM LIQUID EYELINER 


L'OREAL - COLOR INFALLIBLE EYE SHADOW


- VICKI
xox