Wednesday 9 October 2013

Desktop Manners...

Now that school has started I find myself spending almost all my time in one spot. One spot that I made sure to neglect all summer due to the fact that I had spent the previous eight months stuck to it like glue. My desk. With a busy school year, volunteering, and work I find myself on my computer for the most part of each day. Doing homework, looking for jobs, looking for co-ops, researching and the odd time getting my fix of celebrity gossip. But I promised myself something, if I was going to spend the majority of my days hunched over this desk, well then I will fix it up a bit. My once boring and over sized desk has now turned into a place where I don't mind hunching over all that much. It's , warm, creative and uniquely me. I thought I would share my new desktop with you all. A desktop that I have been dedicated to creating over the last couple of weeks.. I think I have almost got it just the way I like it... Almost.. It's a good distraction from homework. 











Regular rolling desk chair. With faux fur draped over. So comfy, so warm, so cozy!