Thursday 16 February 2012

What's In My Make Up Bag . . .

Hey everyone! Recently I decided to throw away all my old make up and buy some new stuff! So I thought I would share with you all what is now in my make up bag . . . I have really noticed a difference in how well my make up looks using better products and also, my skin does'nt break out as much.  So here it is everyone, I hope you enjoy it!

My Pink make up bag . . . 


Mac Pro-Longwear Foundation . . .

 Maybelline the Falsiest Volume Express . . .

Eyelash Curler . . .

 Mineral Wear Blush in ``Rosey``. . .

 Mark. Primed To Perfection Primer . . .


Sephora Liquid Eyeliner . . .


Tweezers . . .

Odds: Avon Eyebrow Pencil, LashGrip Lash Glue, Mac Samples, & Hard Candy Lip Chap . . .


Maybelline Baby Lips in ``Cherry Me`` &  "Pink Punch" . . .

Hello Kitty Lip Gloss from Sephora . . .

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer . . .


Mac Mineralize Skin Finished Natural Powder . . .


 Sparesources Foundation & Powder Brush / EcoTools Blush Brush . . .


 Mini Vaseline Tub . . .


 EOS Organic Lip Balm . . .



 So . . . What's In Yours ?  ? ?


-Vic xox